You have every right to worry if you have a probation drug test coming up and you don’t exactly know how to clear the test.
Luckily, you’re not alone. Hundreds and thousands of people undergo similar situation and many clear the test. Despite the traditional methods to fake the test starting to fail now, new techniques have appeared. Fortunately, they work without any close calls.
What kind of drug tests do the courts use?
Drugs test are of different kinds depending on what sort of drug is under consideration.
A drug test can be a 5-panel, 7-panel, 8-panel, 9-panel, 10-panel or a 12-panel drug test. The higher the number of tests, better the results. They can test your urine, saliva, or hair to find traces of the drug.
What is a urine drug test?
This test checks for the presence of traces of certain illegal drugs in your urine, especially marijuana.
This test is widely used because of low cost. Additionally, it’s possible to identify marijuana presence for about 45 days after the drug consumption using this simple test.
How to beat a urine test?
Passing a urine drug test is straightforward.
Simply dilute your urine, and the traces of marijuana would be nearly impossible to identify using this method
Here is what you need to buy to follow along.
- THC Test Strips: First, you need to know about the number of THC metabolites in your blood. A simple THC test strip is cheap and effective.
- Your THC number should be below 50 ng/mL to beat the test. If you detect a higher number, you could fail the test.
- Creatinine Test Strips: These strips are used to measure the level of creatinine – another indicator of drug use. It should be above 20 mg/dL if you want to beat the drug test.
- Vitamin B2: You will also need vitamin B2 supplements to recover the color of your urine so that the testing authorities don’t doubt you. If you don’t use vitamin B2 supplements, the urine color would indicate that you used something to dilute it.
- Electrolyte powder: This is what you need to ingest to dilute your urine.
Time for a trial run
- Make a solution using the electrolyte powder and water. Drink up to 0.5L per hour.
- Collect a urine sample after three hours.
- Measure your THC metabolites and creatinine using the strips.
- If the level of metabolites is now below 50 ng/mL and creatinine is above 20 mg/dL, you are doing good.
- If it is not working, worry not. Give it another try. Dilute your urine again.
Repeat the dilution process on the test day and don’t forget to take 200mg of Vitamin B2 one hour before the test. It will help you to maintain the natural color of urine.
Detox Kits: Why should I use a Detox kit?
Detox kits are useful to detoxify your blood and to minimize the amount or level of THC metabolites and cannabis.
They are widely used to beat or cheat a drug test. Here are a few reasons you might be interested in one.
Temporary results can help you beat the test
Keep in mind detox kits may produce temporary results. You can beat the drug test by using detox kits as it masks the metabolites in your urine. However, it may or may not vanish the metabolites completely.
No supplements required
Detox kits exactly do what they are supposed to and mask the drug molecules in your urine. You don’t need to buy any supplements once you use detox kits.
Legal and safe
Since they are herbal and safe products, they are safe and legal to use.
Here are the Recommended Detox Kits
Fast THC Marijuana Detox Kit
Stinger 7 Day Detox Drink
Total Critical Cleaning Package
Can I use Someone else’s urine?
It is not a good idea to use someone else’s urine to pass a urine test. Remember, labs are smart these days. They will check the temperature of the urine sample to identify how long it came out of the body.
On top of that complication, using someone else’s urine would amount to cheating and falsifying evidence, leading to unnecessary legal complications.
So just forget about using someone else’s urine sample.
What is a Hair drug test?
If you smoke marijuana and you are subjected to a hair drug test, you need to take action immediately. Hair follicle test can trace the presence of drugs for up to 90 days.
How marijuana metabolites get stored in hair?
When someone smokes marijuana or use cocaine, the metabolites and cannabis find their way to his hair through tiny blood vessels. They can be detected for up to 3 months.
How to beat a hair drug test?
You don’t want to fail your hair drug test since it’s easy to beat it. Just follow these simple steps.
- Buy a zydot hair detox shampoo.
- Get your hair wet. Apply the shampoo carefully in a way that it reaches all of your follicle and scalp.
- Massage it thoroughly for several minutes. Rinse your hair thoroughly.
- Now apply the purifier that comes with the package. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Wash your head.
- Shampoo your hair again but this time let the shampoo stay in your hair for five minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and wash your hair. That’s it.
Use the product within 24 hours before the test. Hair detox method works because it detoxifies your hair follicle and scalp and does not leave any traces of marijuana.
What is a Saliva drug test?
The Saliva Drug test (also known as oral fluids test) is yet another method to test traces of drugs in your body.
The saliva test can trace the presence of these molecules for up to 24 hours after you smoke marijuana.
The problem is the smoke of marijuana is enriched with the cannabis and THC metabolites that remain in your mouth for several hours.
How to beat the saliva test?
The trick is to lower the number of THC molecules in your saliva before the test. They can only identify the presence of marijuana if the count is above 25 ng/mL.
So, it is quite easy to beat the saliva test as compared to the others. All you need to do is to brush your teeth for at least three times.
Along with cleaning your teeth, drink as much water as you can tolerate.
Drug tests have become very efficient at finding even small traces of drugs in your body several days after the use. However, beating these methods is still possible. Just follow the simple steps above, and you won’t ever have to worry about a drug probation test again.