Our Anonymous herb-gormet submitted another beauty, great for cold and flu season; Autumn is upon us, so you’re gonna want to stock up on this perfectly medicated “Baked” Chicken-Soup.
Everybody loves chicken noodle soup. So she took a Chicken Noodle Soup and added a little medicine to it. With the proportions below, it will make about 6 servings.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup peas
- 60 ounces chicken broth
- 14.5 ounces vegetable broth
- 1/2 pound chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cups egg noodles
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 7 grams of ground marijuana OR 6 droppers of marijuana tincture
- In a large pot melt marijuana butter over medium heat. Cook onion and celery in butter until tender, or about 5 minutes.
- Pour in chicken and vegetable broths and stir in chicken, noodles, carrots, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Add marijuana.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes before serving.