Touted as the ultimate hangover cure, it’s the “BUD-dy Mary!” Submitted by a reader who preferred to remain anonymous, this is the basic recipe. Feel free to play with it by adding a lemon-pepper rim, olives, pepperoncinis or any number of other things to garnish, we’ve seen everything from asparagus spears to cheeseburgers used at various restaurants for a traditional bloody. If you want you could always substitute Zing-Zang or your favorite Bloody Mary mix. The most important thing is NOT to overdo it with the tincture, as this is one potent potable!! Enjoy!
- 1/2 fl oz/15ml alcohol cannabis tincture
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 5fl oz/150ml tomato juice
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- lemon twist / lime slice
- celery stalk garnish
- Add the tincture, sauces, and juices into a shaker with ice and give it a good shake
- Pour into a tall glass and garnish with pepper, salt, lemon twist, and celery stick.